While using Facebook, it is essential to secure your account password as it can get misuse due to a minor mistake from the user end. Facebook password is easy to keep secure if you keep some crucial things in mind.
Avoid sharing your login password –
- Facebook account hackers can design fake websites that resemble Facebook and suggest you log in from the same using your email id and password, avoid sharing your login password with anyone.
- You must always login from the URL of the Facebook website. Before entering your login information, check the url or directly type www.facebook.com for the secure login.
- It is always safe to avoid using the same password anywhere else, also do not share your account password with the second person.
- Always prefer to use words containing jumbling words in your password, as easy words are easy to access from any person.
Log out your account, in case of using from other’s device
Log out your account carefully if the device used is accessible easily from the second person. In case you forget to logout the account, follow the instruction given here –
- Go to your security and Login setting.
- Go to the option where you Logged In.
- Now click on the See More to check the location you were logged in.
- After this, click on the Log out. It will immediately log out from another device.
Recover Facebook account without password
- If you forget the password, go to the Facebook login page and click on the Forgotten account.
- Now you will be asked to fill your email address or phone number to search for your account. Fill your email address or phone number.
- You will get three options to get the code to reset your password. Choose the option and click on continue.
- Fill the code, and click on the continue tab.
- Reset the password, and click on to log in with the new password..