How to delete a Facebook pagesuneelg
Facebook is a platform to bring friends in one place from surrounding the world. It is popular with its feature to share photos, videos, messages, promote businesses, and help people boost their skills, etc. Inspite of all these, sometimes you want to delete your profile as you found it more addictive or spent lots of time and now want to get out of it.
At the point you decided to come out from Facebook and want to delete your Facebook page, it is essential to know that the account deactivation and delete both are not the same. Once you deleted your Facebook page, there is no way to come back.
How to delete an old Facebook page –
To delete your old Facebook page, follow the easy steps and get rid off from your page –
- On the first page of Facebook, go to the small arrow icon at the top right corner.
- Choose Setting & Privacy and then hit on the Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information shown in the left column.
- Now choose Deactivation and Deletion.Select Permanently Delete Account, and then select Continue to Account Deletion.
- Select Delete Account, mention your password, and click
In case after deleting your account, you had changed your mind before 30 days since you initiated the deletion, the option to cancel the deletion is available. After passing 30 days, your Facebook account will be permanently gone.
Delete Facebook instantly –
Facebook provides you with a setting to remove your Facebook account immediately. In case you want to disable and disappear your page from others and willing to get rid of your Facebook without spending time, you can choose the delete option from the above-given process.
How to Delete Second account of Facebook –
- Login to Facebook profile you want to delete.
- Click Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- At the bottom, click Deactivate Account.
- Mention the reason to leave your Facebook in the box appeared.
- Enter security check and click Continue.
Delete Facebook page inbox –
To delete all Facebook messages, you need to add Google chrome extension, Facebook – Delete All Messages. It deletes your entire messages in the inbox within a few steps.
- After adding the above-said extension, you will get a link above your inbox with few instructions.
- In case you want to keep some messages in your inbox, archive them.
- To archive, click on the particular message, go to settings gear, and select archive the messages.
- After archiving messages, go to begin deletion.
- Your Facebook inbox will be cleared now.