How to download video from Facebooksuneelg
Facebook videos are easy to watch by the user by saving it to watch later or downloading the same on your computer on your mobile phone. In case you found a video interesting to watch and want to see it later, or any video you are willing to share with your companions, download the Facebook videos from your newsfeed in some simple steps on your PC and Mobile app.
This suggestion to download Facebook videos is applicable only on Facebook.com, not for the app. Follow the given instructions of, how to save or download the videos to the computer: –
- You have to open the Facebook on browser at first – facebook.com.
- Then, search the video you want to download in your device and click the right button.
- Go to the option Show Video URL.
How to Copy a video from Facebook
- From the opened menu, Copy the link of the URL.
- Paste the link in the new tab of windows and replace the www with mbasic.
- Click Enter on your keyboard, here the video will get open with no ‘comment and like’ options showing below it.
- Now take the cursor on the video box, right-click on it, and hit Open link in new tab.
How to save Facebook videos to computer –
- Click on Save Video as from the menu and save the video as per your choice name.
- Video is ready to watch in your saved document offline.
FB Video Downloader
With time, various apps have developed to download Facebook videos very easily and quickly. With this help of a Facebook video downloader, you can easily copy the url of the video from your newsfeed and paste it in the application URL box. After this, you can easily download the video and save it on your computer.
Facebook video downloader high quality
You can download the video and save it by choosing the video quality/ resolution. You paste the URL of the video and paste the link in the Facebook Video URL input box, and after that, go to the download and choose the quality of video from low to high quality.