How to recover Pinterest deleted accountsuneelg
About Pinterest –
Pinterest is an American social network application that helps you find hobbies and inspiration according to your interest and craze. Ideas get generated in the form of a pin, which is looked and secured by the Pinterest users. These pins can also link with the website, which is why Pinterest is highly demanding in driving traffic and sales.
Recover deleted Pinterest user account –
In case you have deleted your account and looking to log in again with the same account. You must be able to access your email id linked with your Pinterest account. Without an email id, it is not possible to reaccess the account.
Recover deleted account with Email id and Password –
- You’ll need to go to pinterest.com/login.
- Now you should enter your Email Id and password in the Login box. (In case, you don’t remember your password reset it easily)
- After entering the details, hit the Login.
Google recover deleted Pinterest account –
With the help of Google, you can quickly recover your deleted account. To recover your account with the help of google, follow the given instruction given below.
- Visit pinterest.com/login.
- Now click on the option Continue with Google
- Fill your email address and then click on Next.
Recover deleted account by Login with Facebook
You can also Login with the help of your Facebook user id and password. To recover the account with the same, follow the given steps:
- At first, go to the pinterest.com/login.
- Now go to the option Continue with Facebook
- You need to enter the Facebook account email and password in the given dialogue box.
- After that, click on the Continueand recover your account back.
How to recover deleted Pinterest photos –
Many experienced users and official support through Pinterest recovery are looking to save the cached copy of Pinterest photos or videos on their hardware devices. It helps in increasing the opportunity to recover deleted Pinterest photos as well as videos.
If you want to recover the photos, you can take advantage of using software names as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Download the software and restore your Pinterest, cached images, and videos.
- At first, you need to Install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, select the device and drives you want to choose to recover the data.
- Now Click on the Scan tab.
- Choose the photos you decided to recover.
- Finally, click on Recover, and save the pictures in another device.
User can easily upload the recovered photos back to their Pinterest account after saving into the device.