How to turn off pop up blocker chromesuneelg
Pop up blocker is a tool inside the chrome settings, which helps manage the pop-up windows on your browser. It might be useful for them who want to keep themselves updated with any information like advertisements, news updates, software updates, etc.. Still, at the same time, it is annoying, too, for the people found the notification irrelevant.
Turn on Pop up blocker in Chrome –
In case you want to allow the pop-up blocker to send the notifications on your web page, you need to disable the pop-up blocker, which can get done in some easy steps. Follow the below-given instructions :-
- At first, go to the three dots (⁝) shown at the top right corner of your chrome page.
- After that, click on the option Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now you have to find an advanced option, which is available at the bottom of the page.
- After click on the advanced option, see the Site settings
- After redirecting to site settings options, find pop-ups & redirected.
- Click on the switch to turn on pop up blocker in Chrome.
Disabling pop up blocker not working Chrome –
Once you disable the notifications, blocked notifications get allowed, and they started appearing on your page. Any update you want to be related to software, advertisements, or any other will pop up on your window.
Sometimes you can also face the situation when you didn’t get all the notifications you wanted to see. In this case, you must check the option under pop-ups and redirect if you have not blocked the site, mainly by adding under block option.
Check it once, and if you have blocked the site essential to get notified about unblocking it. Once you follow the above-given instructions, sorting out with the issue becomes more accessible.